Thursday, October 9, 2008

Veggies To Go on Squidoo

Squidoo.com is a wonderful, fun website where anyone can create little mini-sites for free. All you have to do is decide on what topic you want to write about, click on Create a Lens, and follow the easy steps.

I currently have a growing number of lenses about all kinds of topics. My favorite, and most popular, is my Bucket List. I also have a couple of lenses that have to do with cooking - White Chicken Chili and Veggies To Go (which now has morphed into another title).

If you are interested in creating a Squidoo lens, you can follow this link and read all about how to create a lens. Then just jump in there. The more you create, the more income you can earn if you would like, and the better you get at developing a lens you will be proud of.

Please click on http://www.squidoo.com/veggiestogo
to see one of my food-related lenses.

Hope you join us on Squidoo.

No comments: